0800 276 1197

Public liability insurance

Protect your small business with financial cover for third party claims for trips, slips and falls at your office. Arranging public liability insurance is easy; we compare quotes for you and you choose a level of cover that suits your unique business.

Look after your livelihood

Getting started with any small business insurance package usually involves having this type of cover. So that’s why we include it as standard. We can arrange public liability for your office up to £5million. This essential cover protects your small business should an accident happen that involves a third party who makes a claim against you.

If a client visiting your office has a fall because of a wet floor or trip hazard, they could sue. Public liability insurance allows you to do business with confidence; knowing that should an accident happen, you’ve got the right cover in place. Cover levels and premiums will vary, depending on how you work, what you do and who you employ.

Public liability insurance for your office

  • Choose from £1m, £2m or £5m cover
  • We search for you, so you can compare cover levels and price
  • Protection for your business if you are responsible for an accident that causes injury or damage and leads to a compensation claim against you
  • We keep things simple by including public liability in your main insurance package

Do you employ anyone else in your business?

If you employ staff, contractors, or freelancers, you will need to carry employers’ liability insurance by law. It’s a vital type of small business insurance, and covers you against the cost of a compensation claim if one of your staff members has an accident. Arranging employers’ liability insurance for offices through us is straightforward and offers you protection if there’s an accident that leads to a claim for costs against you.

If you’d like more information feel free to give us a call here. We’ll also tell you about the different types of cover available, and how you might like to take contents insurance or computer equipment insurance as well as your public liability insurance, depending on how you work and the risks you face.


Insurers we work with...

See all our insurers

Insurers we work with...

See all our insurers